Royal Infantry (0 – 17 months)
Welcome to the front-lines of children’s ministry! The babies and little tikes in the ROYAL INFANTRY are getting their first experiences of church, people, and… well… EVERYTHING! God’s Word tells us that children are a gift from the Lord and that He knits them in their mother’s womb, so it is a joy to witness and celebrate God’s gift of each child while they are so freshly new to this world!
Our Kingdom Rock Staff Team is committed to providing these children with the highest level of love and care, while also praying Scripture over them and also showing them a passion for God that they may not quite understand yet – but will influence them for years to come!
This room is unique in that a curriculum or lesson plan will not be as valuable as having leaders who represent the love of Christ through prayer, protection and as much attention as possible. Here are some of the various elements of service from our leaders that you can expect for your children any given Sunday:
- Holding babies and small children when needed.
- Assisting children in playing with toys.
- Reading books and/or Bible verses.
- Sing songs and pray for children.
- Change diapers as needed (diaper bags must be provided by parents).
- Snacks and/or bottles must be provided by parent and will be given to children only upon request.
- Show children the love and protection of God for the entire duration of the service.
We plan to help each child feel God’s love every time they are here, and provide them with a safe environment through which they can learn to interact with others in a clean and fun environment.